Ozone odor treatment: an effective odor control technique
Ozone odor treatment is a safe and efficient method for eliminating the aromatic molecules responsible for unpleasant smells. Ozone molecules break down the airborne molecules that produce these odors.
The science behind ozone odor control
Ozone odor control is an effective way to eliminate odors without the use of products containing potent chemical substances. Ozone penetrates the molecular surface and degrades the odor-causing molecules at their source. Ozone is perfect for areas prone to unpleasant odors because it destroys organic substances such as bacteria.
A permanent remedy for decontamination
Ozone is the only proven method for neutralizing odors, and insurers recognize its effectiveness in resolving air quality issues.
Depending on the surface and volume of air that needs to be treated, the treatment can last from one to five days. We have specialized ozone systems that can handle spaces ranging from 1,000 to 60,000 square feet.
Our team is always available and adaptable to accommodate your operations planning and prevent any disruptions.
We are proud of our successes with our customers.
Tire storage: Ville St-Laurent, QC
● Odor treatment for tires stored for over 20 years.
● 40,000 square feet of space.
Spices factory and warehouse: Montreal, QC
● Air purification and odor removal for spice manufacturing and storage.
● 48,000 square feet of space.
Golf club: Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC
● Smoke odor treatment after a fire to prevent part of the club from being demolished.
● 10,000 square feet of space.
Fruit and vegetable warehouse: Quebec City
● Organic odor treatment due to 35 years of fruit and vegetable distribution and storage.
● 7,000 square feet of space.
Aircraft decontamination: Dorval, QC
● Treatment of VOC emissions inside an aircraft after repeated fumigation treatments in tropical regions. Ozone was used to treat both the interior of the cabin and the device’s components.
● The Bombardier Q400 aircraft.
Agri-food, Drummondville, QC
● Cleaning up after new construction to obtain Ministry approval to start producing food.
● 80,000 square feet of space.